Friday 28 September 2012

Assalamualaikum,

Today is saturday and now i have the mood to update my blog. Yesterday,i went back home but only for a while as for today i had gone back to Shah Alam. Thanx to Nasuha for fetching me at padang jawa ktm just now. For today i am going to write on my presentation last thursday. That day, me and areesa present our slide on DFD,Flow Chart and Context Diagram. We need to redo our flow chart as madam said that our flow chart is wrong. So dear flow chart,we'll fix u a.s.a.p. please be patient ok?:D

          Did you all notice that if you on your facebook,today's hot topic is about Budget 2013. There are lot of posts on Budget 2013 which is positive and also negative. But i don't want to think much about it,not that i don't care but there are other things that are more important than arguing about Budget 2013. I think that's all for now.Till we meet again,have a good saturday everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment