Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sudden Post

Assalamualaikum and salam 1 Malaysia,

              Today,i am going to post another entry for this week. As u can see the title is "sudden post" because our madam had ask us to update our blog right now. Actually, i do not know what to write about..haha...but i'll try my best to post something here..For your information, i have sore throat today and it really make me not in a very good mood today. It hurts when i cough but i wont make a video like "sore eyes,5 days MC". Just hoping that my sore throat heals as fast as the lightning(which not going to happen -..-")

             Now lets talk about itt544 class,today me and my friends are going to present about our system that we are going to do. It just a simple presentation which consist of the system problem statements,objective,time frame,method and result. I hope the presentation went well..amin....That's all for now..till we meet again...have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment