Saturday 3 November 2012

Bon Jour!!






It's been a long time since i update my blog...i'm very sorry...today is my last day of mid sem break. I don't feel like going back to Shah Alam but in the name of study i have too..i haven't finished my assignment yet study for my test and quizzes..i really truly enjoy my holiday at home..although i just stay at my home during the holiday period..FYI,on eid adha..my family and I had visited my uncle at Bukit Jelutong as my other relatives lives in Kelantan and Terengganu. So as this Adha we didn't go back to Kelantan and Terengganu,we only visit our relative near KL and Selangor. This holiday, i've been told a bad news and good news...The bad news is my teacher from secondary school had past away on 28th Nov 2012..I'm close with that teacher although i've just known him for 1/2 year only..May Allah bless his soul and he is placed among the righteous people..AL-FATIHAH...the good news is my friend (Areesa Hazreq), a close friend of mine since we in diploma until now has got engaged on that same day...
                                               (credit to mr. Google)
WOHOOO...I'm so happy for her...i feel like crying of happiness when i heard about it...:')  Hope she always be happy with her fiance until her wedding and till Jannah 
                                          (credit to mr. Google) 
I think that's all for now..till we meet again..May Allah bless our day and 

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment