Saturday 17 November 2012

BZ Week


It has been the fourth week of November..and the time has ticking all the time saying that the "due date is nearer","the lecturer wanna see the project","tests and quizzes is around the corner","end of the semester is only a month and so" etc...the voices is haunting me..but still i always believe that Allah will ease the way for me..thus although it is going to a hard month for me, i am not feeling so stress about it cause i feel that i can do it in the time given to me..Insya-Allah.,hopefully my friends who is having problems like mine would feel better after reading this as HE is always with us,so be STRONG.Btw,tomorrow my friends and i will be starting to film our next movie for 3rd language subject. The story is mystery cum scary type of movie..hopefully we can finished film the movie in the time given.Pray for us. I'll will try to update the progress of our movie on my next entry. Gonna continue doing my works,till we meet again. Have a nice day people! As Salam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment