Sunday 9 December 2012

~Last Class~







Hai~~


Today is Monday and it's not a blues Monday as it is polka dot Monday as I wearing polka dot baju kurung today...it's also not blues Monday as our class today is only for 1 hour starting at 9-10 am..GREAT! Like always,our beloved madam has never forget to give us task to update the blog..and today is about UDDI(Universal Description Discovery and Integration)..before i write on about UDDI, today after class me,areesa and wong need to go to our part-time job as not enough workers today. That's why i update my blog on time as i'm online early today, and the spirit of updating my blog today has come in me..haha...end of story about my day today,let's move on about UDDI. UDDI we can say that it is one of the element of SOAP..SOAP as in the protocol for web service not soap as in SOAP like below
 UDDI have 3 components which is white,green and yellow pages. UDDI is said to be not very relevant for nowadays web service that is why it is rarely used now in web service. I think that's all for now,till we meet again. Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment